* Customers are able to shop millions of products on any of Amazon’s sites around the world from a single app
*Use Alexa to help you shop—just use your voice to search for products on Amazon, track your orders, and reorder your favorite items. Tap the microphone icon and say “where’s my stuff?” to access open orders. Reorder products by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries”.
* Take advantage of 1-Click ordering, customer support, Wish Lists, create or find a baby or wedding registry, order tracking, and more
* Scan product barcodes and images to compare prices and check availability using Scan It
* Check out Gold Box Deals – including the Deal of the Day and Lightning Deals, and get automatically notified when new deals become available
* Send and share links to products via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, and more
* Sign-up for automatic shipment notifications to know when your order ships and arrives
* Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
Important Note Regarding Permissions:
Please note that the Amazon Shopping app requires access to the following services to operate properly:
* Contacts: Allows you to send Amazon gift cards to your contacts or invitation to install the Amazon app.
* SMS/Message: Allows the Amazon app to send you message to verify your phone number when creating an Amazon account associated with your mobile number.
* Camera: Allows the Amazon app to access your camera on the device. You can use your camera to find products by scanning the cover or its barcode, to add gift cards and credit cards, or to add pictures in the product reviews.
* Flashlight: Allows the Amazon app to turn on the flashlight. You can use the flashlight to find products with the camera feature even in low-light or dark conditions.
* Microphone: Allows the Amazon app to access your microphone to use your voice to search and interact with your Assistant.
* Location: Allows the Amazon app to access your location to help you discover local offers and select addresses fast.
* Account: Allows you to share products on Amazon with your friends and families through Facebook or other social networks.
* Phone: Allows the Amazon app to pre-populate the Amazon Customer Service number on your phone’s keypad.
* Storage: Allows the Amazon app to store your preferences so that some features can load and run faster on the device.
* Wi-Fi: This permissions is used when setting up either a Dash Button or Dash Wand using the Amazon Shopping app.
OS Requirements: Requires Android OS 4.4 or higher and a rear-facing camera. The Amazon App for Tablets is available on Google Play. Search for “Amazon Tablet” to install the app and begin shopping.